Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How long should I give management to correct problems in apartment?



Your Ad Here



Management
by Wonderlane

Question by sweetbaby0809: How long should I give management to correct problems in apartment?

I am in the middle of typing a letter to my apartment management asking them to please correct some issues such as insects/bugs, a leak under kitchen sink and the wall coming apart. I just moved in 3 weeks ago and already finding bugs everywhere... How long should I give them to correct these issues?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Doctor J
These issues have the potential to create serious health problems for you. Therefore, the management should act immediately to resolve them (within 24 to 48 hours). You may want to give them a little extra time, but I would not give them more than 72 hours to address these issues.

Be sure to send your letter "certified mail" - "return receipt" so you can prove in a court of law they received the letter. And, of course, keep a copy for your records.

Best wishes and good luck.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment