Thursday, February 17, 2011

What are the differences between breastfed children and formula fed children?



Your Ad Here





Question by Kate: What are the differences between breastfed children and formula fed children?

I was not breastfed as a child, and I have a higher IQ than most of the kids in my sixth grade class. I am in all advanced classes that there are and I am a very logical thinker. Would my IQ have been higher if I was breastfed? What are the differences between breastfed and nonbreastfed children.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Kelly
The only difference betwn breastfed and non-breastfed people are they always say if you breastfeed its healthier for the baby. Everyone's IQ just varies from what they learn, how much they apply themselves, how much they let info sink into their brain. Everyone is just different. Some people are morons no matter if they were breastfed or not and some people are pure genius or at least pretty smart. It's not based on what kind of milk they were drinking as a baby at all though...





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment