Friday, March 11, 2011

A good world war II nonfiction book for English?



Your Ad Here





Question by Girls Just Want To Have Fun!: A good world war II nonfiction book for English?

I am in 7th grade and need a good world war II nonfiction book. Don't make it boring, I want a little excitement. Not Diary of Anne Frank!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by ryan b
"An Army at Dawn: The War in Africa" by Rick Atkins

I have read a few of Atkin's books he can carry a story really well while still being factual.

Oh and even better I had just bought this because the one chapter I read was amazing.

"Ghost Soldiers: The Forgotten Epic Story of World War II's Most Dramatic Mission"

This book is very heavy for 7th grade but I think you can handle it, good luck.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment