Sunday, January 23, 2011

How do I start an engineering club at my high school?



Your Ad Here





Question by K G:

How do I start an engineering club at my high school?



Your Ad Here





I am a junior in high school and I have a passion for math and science, specifically engineering. My high school does not have an engineering club and I would just like to know if anyone could tell me how I could go about starting my own engineering club at school. My proposal has already gotten approval by my school, but I would like help with the actual procedures that take place in the club at every meeting. Also, suggestions for possible projects and activities that the club could do would be greatly appreciated. Please help!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Assimilator
I would talk to a favorite teacher (math or physics) and see if they would make contact with the local chapter of a professional engineering group, such as the ASME or IEEE to see if there was some possible sponsorship/mentorship option.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment