Monday, May 2, 2011

Under, Skin, Circles, conceal


Question by wazupy:

How do I conceal my under eye circles if my skin is dry?





I have dry skin under my eyes. How can I conceal my under eye circles without it looking cakey and dry? I don't want under eye circles but I don't want dry looking concealer. I do moisturize with cetaphil before applying concealer which helps a little, I guess.

I use laura mercier two tone concealer. I also have the concealer stick from Rimmel, but the coverage is almost like foundation and my under eye circles are still visible.




Best answer:

Answer by Sally
My best advice now is just put on moisturizer under your eyes before you apply concealer. You should treat your dry skin first. Make sure you hydrate every day and get sufficient amount of sleep. I use ROC products for the under eye and it's great! It can be found in any drugstore. For your dry skin, I recommend Dove for Dry Skin . I have dry skin and Dove can take care of it in days! Every now and then I switch to Clinique for Dry to Extra Dry skin. Also when using your concealer use a tic tac size. Putting too much concealer on can make your dark circles look worse. Dab 3 little dots under your lower lash line (inner, middle and outer) then blend them together with your ring finger in a circular motion. Whereever you see blue, dab another dot on and blend. You can then set your concealer by putting a finishing powder on it.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Under:

under what circumstances would a quadratic inequality have a solution set that is a closed interval? ...
How can I find companions to travel abroad with? ...
Politics Under God Reviews ...
Nations Under God (International Theological Commentary) ...
The Unfree French: Life Under the Occupation ...
30 Years Under the Beam: Bethlehem Steel Exposed. As told by those who worked there ...
Parenting Under Pressure: Prison Reviews ...
Under the Sea: a Treasury of Great Writing about the Ocean Depths ...
Borrowed Soldiers: Americans Under British Command, 1918 (Campaigns and Commanders) Reviews ...
Under His Blood ...
Skin:

Under My Skin: A Hannah Wolfe Mystery (Hannah Wolfe Crime Novels) ...
Physicians’ fitness serves many goals.(The Rest of Your Life): An article from: Skin & Allergy News ...
Can taking a womens one a day vitamin help your skin? ...
Under My Skin ...
Long-lost El Santo skin flick to debut in Mexico ...
The Green Beauty Guide: Your Essential Resource to Organic and Natural Skin Care, Hair Care, Makeup, and Fragrances ...
Idea Man: A Memoir by the Cofounder of Microsoft ...
Alternate spelling poses problem for PubMed searches. (Citations Overlooked).: An article from: Skin & Allergy News Reviews ...
The Sorrows Of Gin Written by John Cheever (MP3 Audio Download) ...
Whose Skin Is This?: A Look at Animal Skin–Scaly, Furry, and Prickly (Whose Is It?) Reviews ...
Circles:

How do I remove the dark circles under my eyes? ...
Six Blue Circles ...
Mini-Lessons for Literature Circles ...
Literature Circles Reviews ...
conceal:

No comments:

Post a Comment