Tuesday, December 14, 2010



Question by Mr. Spin: What kind of digital camera has a lens that can take pictures in a small room?

My digital cameras, including my camcorders really don't capture "enough" area. I always find myself in a corner against a wall to get the most of a scene.

I wish that manufactures would now concentrate on the lens, instead of the insane sizes of megapixels and fancy color digital menus.

The only cameras that do what I want are my 2-1/4" Yashica and my 35mm Monolta film cameras. I really like digital though.
I have no room for my darkroom anymore, and digital is cheaper and quicker.




Best answer:

Answer by Dusty
You need a DSLR camera. Most all of them have interchangeable lenses just like your 35 film camera. I have a Pentax tha t is in the mid prosumer price range and one of the lenses I have for it is an 18 to 55 mil zoom. That 18 is a very wide angle which is great for macro copy work too.





What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment